Pacific Energy Conference 2016
The Pacific Energy Conference successfully generated additional support for energy initiatives in the Pacific.
The following presentations were delivered at the conference.
Breakout Session One: Financing higher levels of renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Paul Bayly, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, Fiji [PDF, 1 MB]
- Muriel Watt, Head of Energy Policy & PV, ITP Renewables, Australia
Breakout Session Two: Access to electricity
- Kamleshwar Khelawan, Senior Energy Specialist, Timor-Leste, Papua New Guinea & Pacific Islands, World Bank Group [PDF, 1.6 MB]
- Olabode Esan, Head of Business Development - Special Projects, Masdar [PDF, 3.2 MB]
Breakout Session Three: Innovative solutions for small-island states
- Mafalu Lotolua, CEO, Tuvalu Electricit Corporation, Tuvalu [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- Mauro Ghirotti, Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, Italy [PDF, 985 KB]
- Simon MacKenzie, CEO, Vector Limited, New Zealand [PDF, 1.4 MB]
- Andrew Daka, Executive Director, Pacific Power Association, Fiji [PDF, 646 KB]
- Michelle Taylor, Manager of Technology Development, Ergon Energy Limited, Queensland, Australia
- Fuyuki Sagara, Director, Energy and Mining Group, Industrial Development and Public Policy Development, Japan International Corporation Agency [PDF, 2 MB]