Tender opportunities

The work of the New Zealand Aid Programme involves contracts for a wide range of activities from building a renewable energy plant to improving literacy levels, and rebuilding infrastructure.

Around 25% of our funds are spent with suppliers and specialists who we contract to design plan, implement, monitor and evaluate our activities, with assignments varying from a few days to many years. We channel the remaining 75% of our funds through our partner governments and international agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, who purchase goods, works and services using their own procurement methods.

Our selection procedures follow the New Zealand Government Procurement Rules to ensure transparent, efficient, effective and fair use of public funds.

How we use Supplier panels

The Ministry sources suppliers through supplier panels where possible, including All-of-Government Panels, Syndicated Contracts, and our own supplier panels. 

Read about Aid Supplier Panels

Current tenders

The New Zealand Aid Programme posts its open tender opportunities on the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) website.

Visit the GETS website(external link)

Getting paid

Find out about getting paid and other financial information

Awarded contracts

Find out what contracts have been awarded

If you have further questions about supplying the New Zealand Aid Programme, email us at commercial@mfat.govt.nz


We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. You can find out more information on our Privacy Page.