Applications for this scheme must be made online (see below). You will need a valid Visa or Mastercard credit card; this is the only way to pay for your online application.
However, before you apply, please read the following important information.
To be eligible
- be a citizen of Brazil and have a passport from Brazil that is valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- be at least 18 and not more than 30 years old
- not bring children with you
- hold a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket*
- have a minimum amount of available funds to meet your living costs while you’re here
- meet our health and character requirements
- hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
- be coming to New Zealand to holiday, with work or study being secondary intentions for your visit
- not have been approved a visa under a Working Holiday Scheme before.
If you are already in New Zealand you also need to hold a valid temporary Visa.
For more information visit the Immigration New Zealand(external link) website.
*You are required to hold sufficient funds for the duration of your visit and for the purchase of an outward ticket from New Zealand. Such evidence may be requested on arrival at the border.