New Zealand visas
The New Zealand Embassy Jakarta is not involved in the visa processing or decisions.
Immigration New Zealand(external link) (INZ) is the government agency responsible for establishing New Zealand immigration policies.
In general, you will need a visa if you wish to:
- visit as a tourist(external link)
- work temporarily(external link)
- have a working holiday(external link)
- reside permanently(external link)
- study(external link)
The Immigration New Zealand(external link) website provides comprehensive information in English about visa requirements when coming to New Zealand including information on:
- Forms and guides(external link)
- Fees(external link)
- Doctors for immigration medicals(external link)
- Where to lodge your application(external link)
- Visa-free countries(external link)
For further information, including current processing and courier fees, please contact the VFS Global, Jakarta.Kuningan City Mall 2nd Floor No. L2-19Jl Prof Dr Satrio Lot 18Setiabudi, Kuningan, Jakarta 12940 IndonesiaOpening Hours: Monday to Friday : 08.00 to 16.00 WIBCall Centre:+62 21 50957966Applications can be submitted to the New Zealand Visa Application Centre between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
For more information on the process of submitting visa applications at the Visa Application Centre please go to the Visa Application Centre website at: www.vfsglobal.com/newzealand/indonesia(external link). The Visa Application Centre can also be contacted via: firstname.lastname@example.org