Team Administrator Commemorations, Events and Digital Communications
The New Zealand Mission to the European Union in Brussels wishes to recruit a Team Administrator Commemorations, Events and Digital Communications, to commence duties with effect from mid-April 2017 at the latest, for a maternity leave cover (until end of October 2017). We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience as an events planning and/or public relations position
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written and oral communication skills), French would be an asset
- High public relations skills and customer service focus,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Strong initiative, organisational skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, dealing simultaneously with various, often overlapping events, resolving scheduling issues and prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to work out of hours as necessary to cover official events, especially in Flanders (including staying overnight occasionally)
- They must also be proficient in the use of MS Office packages and the InternetApplicants must have the right to reside and work in Belgium.
The Mission will not be responsible for any costs incurred associated with relocation, accommodation, work permits and visa costs, nor the return of the officer and/or family to their country of origin at the end of the contract.
The successful applicant must be able to obtain and retain a New Zealand Government security clearance.
A full position description can be found below.
Curriculum vitae and motivation letter should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary range is from €38,000-43,000 - dependant on experience.
Applications close at 17:00 (Brussels time) on Wednesday 15 March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The New Zealand Mission thanks all applicants in advance for their applications and regrets it is not in a position to provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
Position description [PDF, 201 KB]
A full list of all MFAT vacancies in Wellington and overseas is available here.