Assistance for New Zealanders overseas

Assistance for New Zealanders overseas

If you are a New Zealand citizen, staff at New Zealand Embassies can help you in several ways if you get into difficulties overseas. See Safetravel for further details.

Consular staff at Embassies can:

For more information please visit link) and link)

Notarial services

In certain circumstances, staff at this Embassy are able to certify copies, witness affidavits, affirmations, statutory declarations and other documents for use under New Zealand law. Some notarial services must take place at the New Zealand Embassy. Please refer to How to obtain New Zealand documents for further information, including applicable fees.


We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. You can find out more information on our Privacy Page.