New Zealanders in Ireland requiring consular assistance may contact the New Zealand Embassy in Dublin:
Phone: +353 1 567 7680
Please note, the Embassy is operating reduced staffing levels and visits to the Embassy are strictly by appointment only.
For New Zealand citizens in Ireland
- Read the travel advisory information for Ireland on the NZ Government's SafeTravel website(external link).
- Register your travel plans with SafeTravel(external link) to receive travel alerts as they are updated.
- Follow the advice on how to stay safe on the NZ Government's Ministry of Health website(external link). The Ministry of
- Health is closely monitoring the situation, both in New Zealand and globally.
- Check with airlines regarding any flight cancellations and/or restrictions on flying.
Travel advisories for Irish citizens
Information on travel advisories for New Zealand for Irish citizens can also be found on the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs website(external link).
Ireland's response to COVID-19
Information on Ireland's response to COVID-19 can be found here(external link). This information is being regularly updated.
Updates are also available at the: