Assistance for New Zealanders overseas

Assistance for New Zealanders overseas

If you’re a New Zealand citizen, staff at New Zealand embassies can help you in several ways if you get into difficulties overseas – see link)

Consular staff at Embassies can:

For more information please visit link) and link)

Notarial services

In certain circumstances, staff at this High Commission are able to witness statutory declarations and other documents for use under New Zealand law. The witnessing must take place at the New Zealand High Commission. Please email the High Commission to enquire about this service, including applicable fees:


We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. You can find out more information on our Privacy Page.