Anzac Day services in Turkey 2019
All details, including the process for registration, detailed timings and what you need to do before you arrive for the Anzac Day services at Gallipoli can be found by following this link to the Australian Department of Veterans Affairs Gallipoli 2019 website. (external link)
- An attendance pass is required for all attendees, to register for an attendance pass please follow the link above.
- No private vehicle parking is permitted near the Anzac Commemorative Site, for details please follow the link above
- New Zealand citizens travelling to Turkey for the Anzac Day services can find visa information here.
- Don’t forget to register with www.SafeTravel.govt.nz (external link) for the latest travel advisories for Turkey.
- Further details for your planning can be found in this newsletter (external link).
24 April 2019
9:30 pm: Registration opens at Mimoza Otopark (onsite box office open)
10:00 pm: Anzac Commemorative Site (ACS) opens
25 April 2019
5:30 am: Dawn Service commences
9:30 am: Lone Pine (Australian) Service commences*
11:30 am: Chunuk Bair (New Zealand) Service commences*
12:30 pm (approx.): Coach loading and departures at Chunuk Bair
* You will have to make a choice to visit either the Australian Service at Lone Pine or the New Zealand Service at Chunuk Bair as there is not enough time to attend both.