Interested in working at MFAT?
Have you ever considered a career as a diplomat, negotiator or adviser to the New Zealand government on foreign policy or humanitarian issues? Then the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade could be the start of your career.
Come and find out more about what we can offer you at university presentations in March.
Auckland University of Technology
- Thursday 1 March 4pm-5.30pm
- Venue: City Campus- WG701-2
The University of Auckland
- Friday 2 March 11am-1pm
- Venue: OGGB5 Lecture Theatre, Level 0-12 Grafton Road, Owen G Glenn Building (Business School)
University of Otago
- Monday 5 March 5pm-6.30pm
- Venue: Room 1.17, Level 1, Otago Business School
The University of Canterbury
- Tuesday 6 March 5.15pm-7pm
- Venue: E9 Lecture Theatre, Engineering Core Building
The University of Waikato
- Wednesday 14 March 1pm-2pm
- Venue: Hamilton Campus, S.1.02 (S Block)
Massey University Manawatu
- Wednesday 14 March 5pm
- Venue: The Russell Room, Wharerata
Victoria University of Wellington
- Friday 16 March 12.40pm-1.40pm
- Venue: Hugh MacKenzie Lecture Theatre 002 (Kelburn Campus)
Working for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade you will get the opportunity to:
- promote and protect New Zealand’s interests overseas
- contribute to the security and well-being of all New Zealanders
- provide the Government with advice on foreign and trade policy, international climate change negotiations, international security issues, diplomatic and consular issues, international development and international legal issues.
We are currently recruiting for Policy Officers and Development Officers.
Applications open on 6 March 2018 and will close on 6 April 2018. You can apply through our Vacancies page.