Visiting New Zealand?  Don’t forget that from 1 October 2019, visitors from Hong Kong and Macao will need an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) before they travel. Get it before you go on the official government website (external link)

For more details, please click this (external link) to access NZeTA Information Sheets in multiple languages.