Waitangi day at New Zealand Embassy in Tokyo
We would like to invite New Zealanders in Japan, including their partners and families, to attend an informal lunch marking Waitangi Day at the Embassy in Tokyo from noon to 2:30pm on Sat 8 February.
The menu will include a buffet lunch, and a selection of New Zealand beer and wine. As this is a self-funding event, attendees will need to register and pay in advance (Note: There will be no door sales or entry for unregistered people).
Attendance costs ¥3,000 for adults (includes lunch + one beer/wine), ¥2,000 for children aged up to 12 and free for children aged 4 and under. Additional beer and wine will be available for ¥400 per drink. No charge for non-alcoholic drinks.
Payment will be accepted via PayPal only. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay using a valid credit card by following the instructions on the PayPal site, however for the smoothest experience we recommend creating a PayPal account.
How to register
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact email address (if you have a PayPal account, please use the email address associated with it). Note: If you wish to apply on behalf of your partner or family, please state their full name(s), and age(s) in the case of children aged 12 and under.
- You will receive an automated email response from firstname.lastname@example.org acknowledging your interest and providing details regarding the event.
- Within 48 hours of initial registration (weekends excluded) you will receive a payment request from PayPal.
- Please pay the full amount via PayPal as soon as possible to finalize your registration.
- The close-off for receipt of registration requests is Monday 3 February or earlier if full capacity for the event is reached.
- Attendance is limited to 120 people, with spots given on a first-come first-served basis. Your attendance will not be finalized until payment has been completed.
- Parking is not available at the Embassy though there are commercial car parks nearby.
- Parents are required to supervise their children at all times.
- If you have any questions or difficulties registering for the event, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!