Waitangi Day at the New Zealand Embassy Tokyo
Dear Fellow Kiwis,
We would like to invite New Zealanders in Japan, including their partners and families, to attend an informal lunch marking Waitangi Day at the Embassy in Tokyo from noon to 2:30pm on Saturday 10 February.
The menu will include a buffet lunch, and a selection of New Zealand beer and wine. As this is a self-funding event, attendees will need to register and pay in advance (Note: There will be no door sales or entry for unregistered people).
Attendance costs 2,800 yen for adults (includes the price of lunch + one beer or wine), 1,600 yen for children aged up to 15 and free for children 4 and under. Additional beer and wine will be available for 300 yen per drink. No charge for non-alcoholic drinks.
Payment will be accepted via PayPal only. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay using a valid credit card by following the instructions on the PayPal site.
How to register:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact email address (if you have a PayPal account, please use the email address associated with it).
Note: If you wish to apply on behalf of your partner or family, please state their full name(s), and age(s) if you have children aged 15 and under.
- You will receive an automated email response from email@example.com confirming your registration.
- Within 48 hours of initial registration (weekends excluded) you will receive a payment request from PayPal.
- Please pay the full amount via PayPal as soon as possible to finalize your registration.
- The close-off for receipt of registration requests is Monday 5 February, or earlier if full capacity for the event is reached.
- Attendance is limited to 120 people, with spots given on a first-come first-served basis. Your attendance will not be finalized until payment has been completed.
- Parking is not available at the Embassy though there are commercial car parks nearby.
- Parents are required to supervise their children at all times.
- If you have any questions or difficulties registering for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!