APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
Available from Immigration New Zealand, the APEC Business Travel Card allows frequent business travellers from participating APEC members streamlined, pre-cleared access into New Zealand.
- no requirement to apply for visa or entry permits
- express immigration clearance through special APEC lanes on arrival and departure at major international airports
- multiple entry to participating economies for a stay of up to 90 days on each visit.
APEC Business Travel Cards are available to all business people engaged in trade and investment activities who:
- are passport holders from participating economies
- travel frequently to conduct business activities in participating APEC economies
- have a clear criminal record.
Get an application form or find more information about the APEC Business Travel Card at Immigration New Zealand (external link).
Email email@example.com for specific enquiries.
Travelling to New Zealand on the APEC Business Travel Card?
Find more information at Immigration New Zealand (external link)
Participating APEC members are:
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, United States and Viet Nam.