NZ Inc Australia Strategy
New Zealand is closer politically, economically and culturally to Australia than to any other country.
The NZ Inc Australia Strategy has the following five-year goals:
- Strengthen political ties, including stronger links with Australian states.
- Collaborate for more effective responses to common and new security challenges.
- Increase trade intensity in goods and services.
- Grow investment between the two countries, and coordinate taxation on investment.
- Make our science relationship more commercial and more cooperative.
- Stay focused on closer economic integration, ranging from common regulations to a Single Economic Market.25.
Download the New Zealand Inc Australia Strategy booklet - Advancing with Australia [PDF, 1.4 MB].