On this page
The NZ Inc Australia Strategy has the following five-year goals:
- Strengthen political ties, including stronger links with Australian states.
- Collaborate for more effective responses to common and new security challenges.
- Increase trade intensity in goods and services.
- Grow investment between the two countries, and coordinate taxation on investment.
- Make our science relationship more commercial and more cooperative.
- Stay focused on closer economic integration, ranging from common regulations to a Single Economic Market.25.