Working holiday scheme
Try a working holiday in New Zealand.

The WHS allows Canadian citizens aged between 18-35 to work and study in New Zealand for up to either 12 or 23 months. The number of places is unlimited.

Applications can be made through the Immigration New Zealand website (external link).