On this page
- Face to face meeting delivers significant progress on NZ-UK FTA , 19 June 2021(external link)
- Trade Minister to travel to UK and EU to progress free trade agreements, 13 May 2021(external link)
- Press statement: NZ and UK agree to lift the pace of free trade talks, 5 May 2021(external link)
- Joint Statement on the Launch of New Zealand-United Kingdom Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
- Press statement: New Zealand and UK launch free trade talks, 17 June, 2020(external link)
- Press statement: Have your say on a United Kingdom-New Zealand trade agreement(external link)
- Press statement: UK launch of public consultations on a FTA welcomed, July 2018(external link)
- Joint statement on meeting of the UK-NZ Trade Policy Dialogue, April 2018
- Press statement by Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on trade and international security threats, April 2018(external link)
- Joint press statement by Ministers, November 2017
- Joint press statement by Ministers, March 2017(external link)
- Joint press statement by Ministers establishing Trade Policy Dialogue, October 2016(external link)
Trade and Export Growth Minister David Parker and UK Secretary of State Liz Truss launch NZ-UK Free Trade Agreement.
NZ-UK FTA negotiations 'virtual launch'