Administrative Assistant/Driver, Education New Zealand, Beijing, China
Education New Zealand is looking for a multi-talented Administrative Assistant/Driver to join its China and North Asia team on a full time, permanent basis. Working alongside ENZ's Beijing team, you will play a part in Chinese students choosing New Zealand as their study abroad education destination.
Reporting to ENZ's Regional Director, China and North Asia, you will:
- Provide effective administrative support for ENZ'S team, using Microsoft Office
- Assist with office activities, such as events, exhibitions and hosting visits
- Provide filing and photocopying assistance, as well as general account duties
- Drive ENZ's vehicle ensuring ENZ's team arrive at meetings on time
To be successful in this role you will be both an Administrator and Driver who has:
- Good English skills, both written and oral
- Relevant administration experience, including emails, database management and general account work
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work under pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence for at least 5 years without driving infringements
- Good knowledge of city, expressways, the location of Government offices, major businesses, other embassies and hotels
- Basic car mechanical knowledge
- Experience in driving Government officials
The role is located in the New Zealand Embassy in Beijing. To view the position description please visit our careers website: https://careers.enz.govt.nz/jobs/China/ENZ-1352414 (external link) .
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send us your CV and a covering letter (both in English) that outlines why you are interested in the position and highlights your skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the role.
Please indicate in your application that you are legally entitled to work in China.
You can apply via the careers website https://careers.enz.govt.nz/jobs/China/ENZ-1352414 (external link) or by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 21 September 2018 and must be in English.
Education New Zealand (ENZ)'s purpose is to take New Zealand's education experiences to the world for enduring economic, social and cultural benefits.
ENZ aims to help New Zealand's export education industry achieve growth through our research and marketing programmes, collaboration with our international education partners, our involvement in student recruitment and business development initiatives.
For a full list of MFAT vacancies please visit the main vacancies page.