Immigration New Zealand (external link) (INZ) is the government agency responsible for establishing New Zealand immigration policies.

Alt text here...

In general, you will need a visa if you wish to:

The Immigration New Zealand (external link) website provides comprehensive information in English about visa requirements when coming to New Zealand including information on:

The Immigration New Zealand website has a dedicated Chinese language section (external link).

If you are on an official passport, follow the process of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your jurisdiction. If you are applying from outside China, apply for your visa here (external link).