We'll advertise job vacancies at the New Zealand Embassy in Manila on this page when they're available.
Team Administrator - Finance
Application closing date: Friday 17 May 2019 (extended from 26 April 2019)
The New Zealand Embassy in Manila is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its dedicated team as a Team Administrator for Finance. The position is responsible for day to day financial functions, financial reporting, and assist in property management.
In this position, you will prepare invoices for payment authorisation, receipt monies and generate associated entries in our financial management information system. You will undertake end of month financial procedures including the monthly bank reconciliation, and analyse expenditure patterns. You will compile and complete preliminary drafts of the annual post budget, review of allocations, out-turn and end of financial year returns. You will also maintain the Embassy’s asset register and ensure that regular inventory checks are carried out. You will also undertake administration of AIMS system on property management.
This is a locally employed position, with terms and conditions being set in accordance with local employment requirements.
Candidates must have the right to work in the Philippines, and should have the following qualities and experience:
- Proven experience in a business administration role with a focus on financial management and reporting
- Proven numeracy and basic financial analytical skills
- Strong understanding of IT systems, especially Microsoft Office applications, document backup and security
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in following through tasks a must
- Fluent spoken and written English, with the ability to communicate effectively with Embassy staff, visiting officials, suppliers and contractors
- Should be trustworthy with good interpersonal skills and strong customer focus
- Displays personal integrity and an honest and ethical approach
- Ability to work autonomously and within guidelines, demonstrating the use of sound judgment
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement, including openness to change
- Relevant experience in the CitiDirect online banking platform as a maker, HR administration/payroll processing and/or asset management is an advantage but not required
An application form and a copy of the position description for this vacancy are attached. Please send your curriculum vitae, a completed application form and your last salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: For the attention of the Administration Manager: Application for Team Administrator-Finance. Applications must be received by Friday 17 May 2019 (extended from 26 April 2019). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strict confidence.
Application form: Team Administrator - Finance [DOCX, 27 KB]
Position description: Team Administrator - Finance [DOC, 68 KB]
A full list of all MFAT vacancies in Wellington and overseas is available here.