New Zealand groups in the Western USA

For information and links for advice during an emergency or disaster see the state emergency agencies.

Also, we suggest New Zealanders register (external link)  if travelling or residing in the US to help MFAT to contact you in an emergency (e.g. natural disaster, civil disturbance, family emergency etc.), or to pass on information that we wish to alert you about.