Media statements and resources
- Joint statement from Ministers on Pillar II from US Commerce Website(external link)
- NZ Beehive Press Release(external link)
- Joint statement from Ministers on Pillars I, III and IV(external link)
- IPEF Summary of Written Public Submissions - June 2022 [PDF, 524 KB]
- Watch a video of the leaders' announcement of initial discussions(external link)
- May 2022 Statement on Indo-Pacific Economic Framework for Prosperity(external link)
- Beehive press release - IPEF negotiations launched(external link)
- United States Indo-Pacific Economic Framework press release(external link)
Substantial conclusion of the IPEF Supply Chain Agreement was announced on 27 May 2023, and the text subsequently went through a legal verification process. The text of the Agreement is available to read and download.
Once signed, the IPEF Parties can complete the approval procedures necessary for ratification and entry into force of the Agreement.