High Commission services for New Zealanders

On this page

Assistance for New Zealanders overseas

If you’re a New Zealand citizen, staff at the New Zealand High Commission can help you in several ways if you get into difficulties overseas. See the SafeTravel website(external link) for details.

Consular staff at Embassies can:

For more information please visit the SafeTravel website(external link).

Notarial services

In certain circumstances, staff at this Embassy are able to witness affidavits, affirmations, statutory declarations and other documents for use under New Zealand law. The witnessing must take place at the New Zealand High Commission. Please call the High Commission Consular staff to enquire about this service, including applicable fees.


We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. You can find out more information on our Privacy Page.