On this page
Physical address Atrium, 4th Floor Friedrichstrasse 60 10117 Berlin Germany
- Tel +49(30)206210
- Tel After Hours Consular Emergencies: +64 99 20 20 20 | For consular assistance in Switzerland, Phone: +41 22 929 0350
- Fax +49(30)20621114
- Email email@example.com
- Office hours Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic the New Zealand Embassy in Berlin will only be receiving visitors by appointment.
- Head of Mission Rupert Holborow
Postal address Atrium Friedrichstrasse 60 10117 Berlin Germany
Other consular contacts
Visit Careers at MFAT(external link) for opportunities in New Zealand and overseas
Thank you for your interest in the New Zealand Embassy in Berlin.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Embassy of New Zealand in Berlin has been largely working from home and focused on urgent priorities. This has unfortunately meant we have had to temporarily suspended our internship programmes. There are currently no vacancies available at the Embassy.
As the pandemic is still ongoing, we do not yet have clarity as to when we will be able to reopen the internship programmes. When we do, we will publish this here on our website and on our social media channels:
- Facebook @NZBerlin(external link)(external link)
- Twitter @NZinBerlin(external link)(external link)
- Instagram @nzinberlin(external link)(external link)
With kind regards,
New Zealand Embassy Berlin