Where to find information on visas for New Zealand
The New Zealand Embassy is not able to answer enquiries or provide advice about visas or the visa application process.
The Immigration New Zealand(external link) website provides comprehensive information about the different options available and is the competent authority for any enquires regarding visas or entry requirements to New Zealand.
If you cannot find the answer on the Immigration New Zealand website, we recommend calling the Contact Centre(external link)(open 24 hours, 6 days): +64 9 914 4100.
The Immigration New Zealand(external link) website provides comprehensive information in English on the following:
- Visa waiver countries(external link)
- Visiting New Zealand(external link)
- Working in New Zealand(external link)
- Working Holiday Visas(external link)
- Studying in New Zealand(external link)
- Panel Physician List(external link)
- Immigration Advisers(external link)
From 1 October 2019, some visitors and transit passengers must have an Electronic Travel Authority and pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy before travelling to NZ. For more information consult the information available at Immigration New Zealand - NZeTA(external link).