New Zealand and the European Commission are publishing the English texts of the Agreement following the announcement of conclusion of negotiations on 30 June 2022 (Brussels time) and having completed the legal verification of those texts.
The texts may undergo further minor modifications, including as a result of the process of final editing. The final texts will be published after the Agreement is signed. The Agreement will become binding on the Parties under international law only after completion by each Party of its internal legal procedures necessary for the entry into force of the Agreement.
- Table of Contents [PDF 407 KB]
- Consolidated Text of all Chapters including the Preamble [PDF 1.5 MB]
- Consolidated Text of all Annexes Except for Tariff Schedules and the List of Geographical Indications [PDF 2.6 MB]
- EU Headnotes and Tariff Schedule [PDF 15 MB]
- New Zealand Headnotes and Tariff Schedule [PDF 8.7 MB]
- List of Geographical Indications [PDF 1.4 MB]