Immigration New Zealand (external link) (INZ) is the government agency responsible for establishing New Zealand immigration policies.

Alt text here...

In general, you will need a visa if you wish to:

The Immigration New Zealand (external link) website provides comprehensive information in English about visa requirements when coming to New Zealand including information on:

New Zealand visa application centre Vietnam

Applications from Vietnamese nationals who wish to visit, study or work on a temporary basis in New Zealand are processed by Immigration New Zealand Ho Chi Minh City (external link) but visa applications must be submitted to VFS Global operated by VFS Global (external link).