Strategic research reports
Our evaluation reports are currently unavailable due to technical issues. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to have them restored soon.
The strategic evaluation work programme delivers in-depth, independent evaluations of sectors, programmes and issues to support New Zealand Aid Programme-wide strategy and policy development, high-level operational decision-making and learning.
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction: Research Synthesis Report [PDF, 1 MB]
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction: Working Paper 1 - Needs, priorities and opportunities [PDF, 5.5 MB]
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction: Working Paper 2 - Current donor and development programme responses [PDF, 2.9 MB]
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction: Working Paper 3 - Strategic opportunities for resilient development [PDF, 353 KB]
- Development in the Pacific and the Role of the New Zealand Private Sector [PDF, 4.4 MB]
- The relevance of aquaponics to the New Zealand aid programme, particularly in the Pacific [PDF, 2.4 MB]
- Opportunities to improve New Zealand's policy coherence for development [PDF, 719 KB]
- Public Private Partnerships Research Project Synthesis Report [PDF, 615 KB]
- Pacific Ocean economy: Exploring New Zealand's opportunities [PDF, 2 MB]